Virginia August 12 broke out in the procession of the conflict, the scene in addition to uphold the “white first” protesters and counter protesters quarrel and physical conflict, there is a black car crash into the anti-protesters parade among the total, a total of Causing 3 dead 17 injured. Driving the boss of the 20-year-old Ohio man, has been arrested by the local police, the case has evolved into a murder.
A large number of protesters who had the “white supremacy” concept launched a procession on the evening of the 11th and continued on the morning of 12th to organize the local religious team and black human rights activists into “counter Protesters “team, the two sides in a fierce conflict.
United States Virginia procession broke out, including 20-year-old suspect James Alex Fields Jr. driving a car hit the crowd, resulting in 3 dead 17 injured.
Virginia procession broke out in the United States, including 20-year-old suspect James Alex Fields Jr. driving a car hit the crowd, causing a death of 19 injured. (Pictured / reproduced from Sebastian Murdock, provided by Albemarle Regional Jail)
20-year-old cold-blooded suspects James Alex Fields Jr .. (Pictured / reproduced from Sebastian Murdock, provided by Albemarle Regional Jail)
James Alex Fields Jr. drove a black American Dodge car into the “counter protesters” team, and protested against people at a speed of 65 kilometers per hour, causing three people to die. , At least 17 people were injured, of which 2 were more serious injuries. James was arrested on suspicion of murder on the spot and could not be released on bail.
Virginia procession in the United States broke out, including 20-year-old suspect James (James Alex Fields Jr.) driving a car hit the crowd, resulting in 3 dead 17 injured.
car hit the local people. Scene chaos.
Virginia governor Terry McAuliffe strongly condemned James’s behavior, “You are not a patriot. You are here to hurt others, it is not patriotic behavior.” It is understood that James Alex Fields Jr. did not have any criminal record, the police speculated that this is a premeditated case, the detailed process is still under investigation.
▼ The following photos and videos are causing discomfort, please consider. The film is taken from Twitter, if deleted, please forgive me
VIDEO: Car slams into group of people during protests in Charlottesville, Virginia; reports of serious injuries (Vid: Rebelutionary_Z) pic.twitter.com/Gf5qMf64u9
Earlier and unfamiliar friends in the face book created a support for James fans page, the page claims that James’s behavior is “for self-defense”, and even want to hit the victims can compensate the cost of damage to James vehicles, attracting some users Curse It is understood that foreign users have reported this fan page, it is not clear whether the Facebook company will be later in the fan page to close.
- Car high speed roll + helicopter crash, Virginia “white first” parade spilled blood
- “Do not let me with Trump alone” FBI former Secretary had to seek the Minister of Justice
- President Trump said on Twitter that James Comey was a coward
- United States held Gay Pride Parade activities, people gathered in the White House
- US President Trump will nominate Christopher Wray as the new FBI director
- U.S. President Donald Trump: I’m sorry, Comey, actually I do not have a recording file
- CNN Find an interim actor shoot false news, CNN: nonsense!
- FBI to UCIC Yingying Zhang case as kidnapping case, the suspect is white men
- Thai King Maha Vajiralongkorn “World Naked Riding Day” cycling was attacked by German children
- Trump is not so naive! The Daily Show Moderator: It’s not a Disney episode