Brazil has formally submitted its application to the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation and Development Organization, and the current progress is very smooth. Brazilian Minister of Finance, Henrique Meirelles, said the OECD has planned to open an office in Brazil.
According to the Brazilian Economic Value newspaper, Sao Paulo reported on June 8, on Thursday (8th), after meeting with OECD Secretary General Angél Gurría, Meireleis said: “We have reached a consensus, And will soon have a formal office in Brazil. ”
Meireleis said the two meetings were very successful. “Joining the OECD is one of the agenda of Brazil’s economic modernization, and it is clear that Brazil is also in line with OECD standards,” he said.
Angel Guria also said that the approval of Brazil to join the OECD application should be no problem. “Brazil meets all the conditions and is already our family,” he said.
“OECD members will begin discussions on Brazilian applications and will decide whether to officially join the process on July 12.” Guria said. He explained that it would take an average of three years to join the OECD approval process, and that Brazil would join 25 different committees, such as health care, education, corruption, taxes, etc., which would help Brazil improve deficiencies.
He stressed that the long-standing cooperation between Brazil and the OECD had helped to speed up the process. Beginning in 2007, Brazil was regarded as “important partner” by the OECD.
Carlos Cozendey, Deputy Secretary for Economy and Finance of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Brazil, said Brazil would pay an annual fee of about 15 million euros (more than 55 million blacks) each year after joining the OECD. In the three to four years of approval process, also need to pay consulting fees?
- In 70 years, the world cup was in full swing. Brazil overtook Italy and opened up football rule.
- Apple iOS 11 devices will automatically ignore unreliable WiFi connections
- Grievous news！ Brazil Football Association announced that Alves missed 2018 Russian World Cup due to injury.
- 2018 Russia World Cup team bonuses exposure, Spain’s latest football team lineup prize of 825,000 euros
- Tim Cook says he has never joined the Office of American Innovation
- US officials deny approval of Elon Musk to build super high-speed rail: not yet in contact
- South Korea and North Korea Joint Office 2030 World Cup? Moon Jae-in: good for peace in Northeast Asia
- 2 Girls 1 Cup is just the trailer Hungry Bitches, and the two girls to eat feces it really?
- Beauty model Hope Hicks served as director of the Trump White House Communications Liaison Office
- Could Donald Trump be a great President?