Stacey Plaskett, a member of the House of Representatives in the United States, took revenge from her private iphone for topless and spread photos via e-mail and Facebook, with more than 3 million “onlookers”. Currently, two suspects were charged with cyber-harassment and obstruction of justice.
March 2016 Stacey Plaskett asked assistant Juan McCullum to help her get her cell phone repaired, according to AOL, a U.S. media report, and told him the code, Juan McCullum to get Stacey Plaskett and her husband’s nude photos and films, and after leaving in July, wrote an e-mail to send Stacey Plaskett nude photos and videos to at least 11 politicians, media and Stacey Plaskett’s friend.
Juan McCullum also has a new Facebook account with Stacey Plaskett friends, including her political opponents, who have uploaded more than 3 million viewers. The grand jury of the court charged him with two cyber-harassment charges on July 11.
Another suspect, a 45-year-old female aide, Dorene Browne-louis, who did not upload nude photos, was accused of obstructing justice by deliberately deleting the relevant information and perjury in court after Juan McCullum’s vilification of the congressman’s plan.
At present, the congressional police have initially arrested two people, and further trial by the Washington Columbia, Dist. Of Court. The prosecutor indicated that the offence of cyber-harassment was punishable by a maximum of 5 years ‘ imprisonment, and that obstruction of justice could be punishable by 20 years of imprisonment.
- British woman Gayle Newland wearing a false-phallic sexual assault girlfriend sentenced to 8 years
- A young pregnant woman, Monalisa Perez, killed his boyfriend in a YouTube video
- The Ukrainian government accuses Russia of making Petya to carry out cyber attacks against Ukraine
- Facebook Live violence is far worse than people think about it
- Facebook, Snap tens of millions of dollars bid for the 2018 Russian World Cup broadcast rights
- Following YouTube: Facebook Live supports third-party closed captioning
- Social TV network: Facebook original program production costs of up to 300 million dollars per set
- “Do not let me with Trump alone” FBI former Secretary had to seek the Minister of Justice
- Thailand model Julie Wilawan 1hr masturbation video film at 19 years old
- How did the New York times win 13 million email newsletters