On the morning of May 12th, the Brazil Football Association announced on the official website that the 35 year old Paris right back Alves will be missing from the Russian World Cup this summer due to the torn ligament of the right knee.
Alves was injured in the French Cup final three days ago when he was unable to insist on being replaced because of injury. Preliminary results after the game were not optimistic. The media worried that Alves might miss the world cup this summer.
Brazil team doctor Ras Mary went to Paris on Thursday for a physical examination of Alves. After a detailed examination, Alves was diagnosed with a torn ligament of the right knee and needed to be operated on. Paris had previously considered Alves’s absence of 3 weeks, but the Brazil team doctor said Alves’s injury would take at least 6 weeks to resume training even if he did not have an operation. He would not be able to catch up with the world cup this summer.
Alves was his main right back, but now he has to look for a substitute for Alves, Alves has previously announced the first 11 people in the world cup. “Global sports” thinks Danilo, Rafinha and France may fill the gap, according to plan tit will release the list next Monday, leaving his time is not much.
- In 70 years, the world cup was in full swing. Brazil overtook Italy and opened up football rule.
- 2018 Russian World Cup live broadcast, media predicts 11 starting in Germany
- 2018 Russia World Cup team bonuses exposure, Spain’s latest football team lineup prize of 825,000 euros
- Can not go to the world cup can be a movie emperor! Ibrahimovic: I can play a role like Rambo
- Brazil applied to join APEC
- Steam Summer Sale time officially confirmed, June 22 this Thursday at 1 pm!
- Paris and Los Angeles win Olympic games at the same time (2024 and 2028)
- French President Macron calls on US state governors to “rebel” Trump
- The Paris City Hall requires Airbnb homeowners to register personal property before they are rented
- Senegal has 12 days off to support the national team’s participation in the Russian World Cup.