The latest MacBook Pro can be the best matching 2TB SSD solid state hard drive. According to iFixit site dismantling, support 2TB SSD because Apple uses two 1TB Samsung V-NAND chip board. Today, Samsung announced that it will launch 1TB V-NAND chip in 2018, which means that next year a V-NAND chip board, you can integrate two 1TB SSD chip, which is 2TB.
Apple MacBook Pro on the current motherboard, front and side are equipped with a Samsung SSD, which means that next year, MacBook Pro will be able to match the highest 4TB SSD. Of course, the current matching 2TB SSD price has been very expensive, the future do not know whether Apple will choose to continue to increase the capacity.
- iPhone 8 flash memory supply is insufficient, Apple was forced to help Samsung
- User tangled to buy Samsung S8 or Apple iPhone7, eventually chose the iPhone
- The end of the TSMC monopoly, Samsung next year for Apple iphone foundry Chip
- 2018 Apple released three iPhone are equipped with OLED screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 vs Apple iPhone 8, which we should buy a mobile phone?
- Will Samsung Note 8 explode? Galaxy Note 8 VS iPhone8 which to buy?
- Apple iPhone8 price may record, experts say the price or 1200 dollars
- Apple iPhone users can use the Google Assistant completely replace Siri
- Chasing TSMC, Samsung chip foundry in 5 years to win a 25% share
- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus officially exposed, using a full screen, Snapdragon845