South Korea’s President Moon Jae-in June 12 at Cheong Wa Dae pointed out that if you can with North Korea, including North-East Asia, neighboring countries to join the World Cup, which benefits the entire region of peace, and hope that the President of Vientano can pay attention to the proposal. He made the remarks at the interview with FIFA President Gianni Infantino.
According to “Yonhap news agency” reported, Moon Jae-in said that the world knows the situation in Northeast Asia is quite unstable, so we should be like the EU as the economic community, which plays an important role in sports. Because Gianni Infantino also responded that respect for the proposal, but to implement it is still difficult, if not together to bid for the 2030 World Cup, but can be considered 2023 women’s football, has not yet decided to host the country.
▲ Moon Jae-in is a well-known human rights lawyer before working with former President Roh Moo-hyun.
According to reports, however, Cheong Wa Chai clarified that the President’s statement does not mean that the Government should jointly bid with North Korea, China and Japan to bid for the World Cup in 2030 because of the fact that Gianni Infantino took office to support the multi- Speech is only expressing a good hope.
- The right to host the World Cup, Prince William and former Prime Minister Cameroon involved in the scandal
- Trump made a statement mourning Otto Warmbier, said it would have the ability to settle North Korea
- The United States out of the “Paris climate agreement”, North Korea is very angry!
- NSA believes North Korea is responsible for WannaCry’s malicious blackmail software attack
- American college student Otto Warmbier and North Korea complete event history
- Otto Warmbier, an American college student who has been released from North Korea, has died
- United Nations country 122 adopted “Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons”
- Korean movie “real” Kim so Hyun and Sulli 18 ban half-naked video was leaked!
- 2018 World Cup in Russia: Iran beat Spain Portugal to win first place
- Senegal has 12 days off to support the national team’s participation in the Russian World Cup.