FIFA announced on Tuesday 2018, 2022 World Cup competition for the shady and corruption scandal investigation report, surprisingly: even the former British Prime Minister Cameron and Prince William also involved!
The report was chaired by Michael J. Garcia, a US lawyer in July 2012, as the chairman of the mission, and also known as the Garcia Report.
The report pointed out: Cameron had a meeting to make England and South Korea to vote, to help England get the right to host the 2018 World Cup. Prince William was also present.
FIFA World Cup in December 2010 before the 2018 and 2022 two-time tournament to vote before the vote, Cameron and Prince William in Zurich, Switzerland, a hotel suite, with South Korea from the International Football Association Vice President Chung Moon -Joon meet. Cameron asked Zheng Mengzhun to support England. Chung Moon-Joon Response: South Korea will support England if England supports South Korea.
FIFA pointed out in the investigation report that Cameron asked the South Korean delegation to support England to host the 2018 World Cup, England will pay a return to ensure that South Korea hosted the 2022 World Cup. FIFA pointed out that the practice has violated the FIFA “anti-string” / regulations.
At the meeting, it was even suggested that a South American representative of the FIFA could meet with the Queen of England in exchange for his support for England. However, the 2018 World Cup tournament final by Russia to obtain the right to host; 2022 World Football Association in the right to host into the hands of Qatar.
- South Korea and North Korea Joint Office 2030 World Cup? Moon Jae-in: good for peace in Northeast Asia
- 2018 Russia World Cup team bonuses exposure, Spain’s latest football team lineup prize of 825,000 euros
- In 70 years, the world cup was in full swing. Brazil overtook Italy and opened up football rule.
- Canadian medical school student William Sandeson killed the students was sentenced to life imprisonment
- Paris and Los Angeles win Olympic games at the same time (2024 and 2028)
- Senegal has 12 days off to support the national team’s participation in the Russian World Cup.
- United Nations country 122 adopted “Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons”
- China ‘s research investment in 2022 will exceed the United States
- An explosion at the Ariana Grande concert in Manchester,England
- Russia announces the list of 28 primary elections for the 2018 World Cup